Apiary Nuc with Ontario Queen Pick up date: May
Get your season started with a strong colony! These 4 frame Nucs will be ready mid-end of May based on the weather. All nucs must be paid for in advance and are non-refundable. Pick up date will be emailed to you in advance. For any questions, call 519-465-3378.
*Nucs come in an polystyrene 4 frame box
*Note: when you pick up your bees:- transport is the responsibility of the new happy owner of the bees
- bring your protective clothing
- its best to pick them up when it is still cool, or 15 minutes before dark. (night transport is the best)
- the optimum transport is the back of a pickup, although bees can be transport by car at your own risk
- It is up to you as the new owner of the bees to decide how best to move your bees.
- for car transport you may wish to bring a sheet or netting to cover the bees
- we are not responsible for bees that get over heated once they leave our care
- all bees sold are in need of larger living quarters right away. Nucs will need to be installed into waiting 10 frame equipment.
- many recommend feeding nucs especially if they are being installed on un-drawn foundation